Available for download, Mystica from Best Service is a virtual instrument powered by the Native Instruments Kontakt engine and able to run on the included Kontakt Player. It features extensive sampling of an eight-person female choir, and offers the same phrase-arranger and words as Cantus, its sibling library. Thus, it can be used alone, or in seamless conjunction with Cantus for a mixed-gender choral sound.
Produced by Eduardo Tarilonte, this instrument offers a powerful word builder which combines 120 elements including 24 words and their syllables with 5 true legato vowels and a special "Mmmh" articulation. The library is particularly useful for composers and sound designers, as it's designed to provide a versatile sound suited to both esoteric and liturgical melodies, and thus, can pair well with film productions, video games, demoing for choral works, and appropriate genres of music (new-age, for instance).
- Numen Ensemble - a female choir with eight vocalists
- 5GB of WAV samples, 24-bit/44.1 kHz
- 5 “True Legato" vowels (A, E, I, O, U)
- Separate “Mmmh" articulation
- Phrase-Arranger with 24 words and three different articulations (staccato, fast, slow)
- Words can be separated in 120 short words/syllables
- Combine words with True-Legato vowels, with automatic vowel selection
- 100 Gregorian vocal phrases
- 12 soundscapes, molded from vocal recordings
- Additional vocal effects
- New import/export functions to exchange Phrase-Arranger patches between Mystica and Cantus
- Dry recordings suitable for mixing or post-production purposes
- Included NI Kontakt Player Instrument