Shevannai: the Voices of Elves from Best Service is a tool well suited for composers and sound designers to create ambience and music for films, documentaries, video games, or apposite genres of music (new age, for example). The virtual instrument runs on Native Instruments Kontakt engine and features a solo female vocal library that you can handily manipulate into creating realistic melodies without the need for phrases. Available for download, this library includes the latest version of Native Instruments Kontakt Player.
In addition to legato vowels, the library contains phrases, whispers, and soundscapes. The over four-thousand samples are delivered as 24-bit/44.1 kHz mono files.
- Five different true legatos (a, e, i, o, u)
- 33 words
- 27 staccatos (sixteen short, eleven long)
- 113 phrases in different keys (A, Bb, C, D, E, Eb, F, and G)
- 52 phrases in "Elven" language and reciting "Elven" poems
- 57 whispered phrases in "Elven" language and reciting "Elven" poems
- 110 whispers – divided into long and short whispers
- 20 soundscapes
- The Voice: legato, staccato, and inhale patches
- Phrases: over 100 phrases in different keys (A, Bb, C, D, E, Eb, F, and G) and whispers
- Soundscapes: over 20 soundscapes