Orders placed after 4pm on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
With concurrent wireless data transfer rates of up to 1.9 Gbps, the AP500 AC1900 Dual Band Wireless Gigabit Access Point from TP-Link makes it easy to stream multimedia content, transfer large files, and more with ease. The enhanced wireless data transfer rates are made possible thanks to dual-band support as the AP500 operates on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies. In addition to dual-band support, this access point also supports the 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi network standards. Once installed users benefit from beamforming technology which provides a more concentrated wireless signal for improved signal strength and reliability. The AP500 can also be configured to suit a variety of networking needs as it supports AP, repeater/bridge, client, and multi-SSID operating modes.
• Combined wireless speeds of up to 1.9 Gbps at 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz bands concurrently
• Built-in Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra fast wired connectivity
• 1 GHz dual-core processor for enhanced performance
• Beamforming technology for highly targeted, efficient wireless connections
• 3 dual-band detachable antennas provide enhanced Wi-Fi coverage
• 700 mW high power amplifier provides ultimate range for connected devices
Ease of Use
• Intuitive GUI makes installation faster and easier than ever
• Easily establish an encrypted wireless network with the push of a button
• Built-in power on/off button for increased energy savings
In the Box
TP-Link AP500 AC1900 Dual Band Wireless Gigabit Access Point