See and be seen with the BC21R Bike Light with Rechargeable Battery from Fenix Flashlight. This lamp shines at outputs from 100 to 880 lumens and features an Optimized Dual Distance Beam that optimizes up-close and long-range vision, and can be mounted and dismounted quickly.
A Cree XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED is the main light source; the BC21R also has red side lights that mimic the main light's mode, flashing or constant-on. The light will fully charge via micro-USB in about four hours. Settings include low, medium, high, turbo and flash. The power button will start to flash if battery power drops below 20 percent, and you can check the power level with the light off by single-clicking the power button – it will stay on at 60 percent or higher, blink slowly at 20-60 percent and blink fast below 20 percent.
The light has built-in overheat, over-charge, and over-discharge protection, and its digitally regulated output assures consistent performance. Rated at IPX6, it can withstand rain. It comes with a quick-release mount, mounting shim, and strap, an 18650 rechargeable battery, charging cable, and spare O-ring, and is covered by the Fenix lifetime warranty.
- One Cree XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED
- Four brightness settings from 100 to 880 lumens and flashing mode
- Runtimes range from 15.5 hours on low to 1.3 hours on turbo
- Dual-distance beam puts light in front of wheel and into distance for safer riding
- Digitally regulated output maintains consistent intensity throughout life of battery
Use and Handling
- Quick-release handlebar mount with shims for different diameter bars
- Red side lights match main light's flash or constant-on mode
- Low battery warning light
- Quick-change battery system
- Aluminum and impact-resistant plastic
- IPX6-rated weather resistant
- Runs on one 18650 rechargeable li-ion battery or two CR123A lithium batteries
- Heat dissipating fins helps to prevent over-heating