With four brightness settings useful for outdoor and all-around use, and instant access to a 1,000-lumen strobe that can disorient an adversary, the Fenix TK16 LED Flashlight combines the tactical with the practical in a sleek and sturdy package. At 5.5 x 1.3" and 4.3 oz (plus batteries), it can serve as an everyday carry light.
The TK16 features dual tailcap switches – one for momentary on and on/off, the other for cycling through settings and instant strobe. Brightness settings range from 10 lumens on low to 1,000 on turbo; the maximum runtime is 150 hours on low. The light comes from a Cree XM-L2 U2 white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours. The light runs on a single user-supplied 18650 or two CR123 batteries, and features active and passive over-heat protection, digitally regulated output, and reverse-polarity protection.
Complementing the light's performance is a lightweight and durable aluminum alloy body with a protective corrosion and scratch-resistant type III hard anodized finish. The light is impact-resistant tested to 3.3' drops, and IPX8-rated to be submersible to a depth of up to 6.6'.
- Low: 10 lumen
- Med: 150 lumen
- High: 400 lumen
- Turbo: 1000 lumen
- Cree XM-L2 U2 white LED
- 1000-lumen strobe mode: Use to disorientate or to signal in emergencies
- Type: Dual push button
- Location: Tailcap
- Momentary and constant-On modes
- Tactical tailcap switch for on/off. Press for momentary activation, click for constant-on
- Second tailcap switch activates instant strobe, cycles through brightness settings
- Intelligent last-mode memory switch
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy body
- Scratch and corrosion-resistant type III black anodized finish
- Anti-reflection coated tempered glass emitter window
- Anti-roll and slip-resistant body design
- IPX8-rated, submersible to 6.6'
- Impact resistance tested to 3.3'
- Head tip has five-point crenellations allowing light to shine through when placed head down
- Heat-dissipating fins on head help to prevent overheating
- Removable belt clip
- Runs on one user-supplied 18650 rechargeable or two CR123A lithium batteries
- Digitally regulated output maintains consistent beam intensity throughout battery charge
- Over-heat protection circuitry automatically steps-down the output to prevent damage due to excessive heat
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage to light if batteries are installed incorrectly
- Brightness is automatically stepped down when battery power gets low