If you're thinking of defending your 9.7" iPad Pro from much of what life has to throw at it, then it may be worth considering a black Defender Series Case from Otterbox. This case features a two-piece polycarbonate inner shell surrounded by a synthetic rubber outer layer for additional shock protection against drops, bumps, and scratches.
Attached to the outer rubber layer are port plugs that help guard against dust. A clear polyurethane screen protector is built into the inner shell to help shield your touchscreen against scratches, scrapes, and scuffs, without diminishing the display's visibility. Internal foam cushions the back of the tablet while keeping it from moving around inside the case.
The included shield stand snaps onto the front of the case for added touchscreen protection during transport. When not needed for protection, it may be snapped onto the back of the case. The inside of the shield stand has a built-in foldaway stand for viewing movies or typing, functioning in both portrait and landscape modes. There's also built-in storage for an optional Apple Pencil.
- For 9.7" iPad Pro
- Two-piece internal shell snaps around the iPad Pro to completely cover it in impact-deflecting polycarbonate
- External slip cover completes the case with impact-absorbing synthetic rubber
- Clear membrane screen protector is built into the hard shell to guard the touchscreen against scratches and scrapes
- Internal foam cushions the tablet and keeps it from moving around inside the case
- Shield stand snaps onto the front or back of the case, with an integrated foldaway stand that provides landscape or portrait viewing, as well as a comfortable typing angle