The Classic Cool-Rig with Cheeseplate from Cool-Lux is a compact shoulder mount solution designed for large and mid-size cameras. At its core it features the multi-purpose SHIFT Baseplate, and is complete with a hand-finished walnut handgrip and universal rod-mount cheeseplate.
At the press of a button, the SHIFT Baseplate releases a flip-out chest support bar that helps balance the rig. When the bar is released, a soft and durable shoulder pad is also made available. When you fold it back up, it provides 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded tripod mount holes. The resting position of the bar is adjustable to different body types.
The SHIFT Baseplate offers front and rear 15mm rod ports with 1.9" of vertical adjustment on both sets, and it comes with 8" and 4" pairs of carbon fiber 15mm rods. The camera plate is adjustable 4.5" along a dovetail for balancing your camera.
The walnut handgrip comes on a single rod clamp and is adjustable via a rosette adapter secured to the clamp. The cheeseplate will allow you to mount battery plates, recorders, transmitters, receivers, and other accessories on the rear. It has mounting holes for Gold-Mount and V-Mount battery plates and for the AJA Ki Pro and Teradek Bolt transmitters. It also has 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes for articulating arms and various other accessories, and a center slot for mounting anything with two 1/4"-20 taps spaced up to 2" apart. Two 1/4"-20 screws are included for use with the center slot.
- Compact shoulder rig for large and mid-size cameras
- Multi-purpose SHIFT Baseplate with flip-out chest support bar
- Hand-finished, ergonomic, rosette adjustable walnut handgrip
- Universal cheeseplate
- Front and rear rod ports with 1.9" of vertical adjustment
- 8" and 4" carbon fiber 15mm rods
- Soft, durable, silicone foam shoulder pad
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount holes
- 4.5" of sliding dovetail camera plate travel