Make standard consumer TVs and monitors into a huge video wall with the Key Digital KD-VW4x4Pro HDMI Video Wall Processor. Four HDMI/VGA inputs accept digital/analog video and audio from computers, media players, and other sources. With the eight onboard video wall processing modes, the four outputs can be configured to display video from a single input over a four-output video wall. Adjustments such as bezel compensation let you fine-tune your video wall to fit different screen types. The KD-VW4x4Pro also doubles as a matrix switcher with the ability to route any of its four inputs to any available output.
As part of an A/V integration setup, control can be achieved using the front panel, the included wireless IR remote control, or software via RS-232 or Ethernet. Rack ears are included for mounting the unit into a standard 19" equipment rack. The compact form factor of the unit only takes up 1 RU of space.
Video Wall Processing
- Horizontal: 1x4 Rotated, 1x4, 1x3, and two sets of 1x2
- Vertical: Two sets of 2x1
- Vertical: 4x1 and 3x1
- Square: 2x2
- Bezel Control: Create a fluid screen transition by removing pixels from top, bottom, left, and right border independently
- EDID: Internal library with five default EDID configurations for each input, in addition to native EDID data for any output/display
- Full Buffer Technology: Full buffering of HDCP and EDID, for the fastest possible switching and viewing of any source/input to any display/output, regardless of multiple output viewing relation
- TMDS Reclocking: Support for long HDBaseT/Cat5e/6 or HDMI connections and many layers of connectivity
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12-bit/channel
- Control: Front panel buttons, Serial IR, Optical IR, RS-232, and TCP-IP, including video wall mode select, matrix switching, EDID Control, and discrete on and off via IR
- Control System Support: Compatible with Compass Control, AMX, Control4, Crestron, KNX, RTI, Savant, URC, Leviton, and more