This version of the Typhoon H from YUNEEC employs Intel RealSense Technology for enhanced autonomously flying. This navigation aid maps the environment in 3D to help avoid obstacles and provide positional data when GPS is limited or unavailable. Additionally, the hexacopter hexacopter features the GCO3+ gimbal-stabilized, 4K camera with 12MP stills mode, making it a perfect choice for aerial imaging of all types. The Typhoon H's hexa-rotor design offers better flight stability and more precise control compared to four-rotor systems – plus, it means failure of a single motor will not be fatal. The landing gear retracts in-flight, offering an unobstructed 360 degrees of shooting. Carbon fiber parts and folding motor arms reduce the Typhoon H's weight and profile for easy transport – even to the remotest of locations.
This bundle features the ST16 smart transmitter (radio controller), two flight batteries, the Wizard Wand controller, and a soft backpack.
Intel RealSense Technology
- Intel RealSense Technology enables the Typhoon H to fly autonomously, intelligently navigating around objects and taking both safety and your creative options to the next level
- The Intel RealSense R200 Camera and the Intel Atom processor module work seamlessly with the flight control firmware to add intelligent obstacle navigation
- With a combination of specialized cameras and sensors, this system maps and learns its environment in 3D, recognizing each obstacle, planning an alternative route, and navigating around it
- The module adds downward facing sensors to improve stability, enabling indoor flight as well as outdoor flight when close to the ground, even with poor GPS reception
- Remembers previously avoided objects for future reference
- Intel Atom-powered sensor module
- Dedicated RealSense R200 camera