Ideal for the mobile entertainer, the CHAUVET DJ GigBAR 2 is an all-in-one lighting system designed to flood your stage or dance floor with a variety of exciting lighting effects and beam patterns. It includes a pair of RGB LED derby fixtures, a pair of RGB+UV LED PARs, a laser, and four white/UV strobes, all mounted on a single bar and supported by the included tripod. The effects can be coordinated to create instant light shows with countless multicolor LED beams, UV-infused color washes, eye-catching strobe effects and chases, and hundreds of red and green laser beams that can both rotate and strobe.
Easy to operate and packed with creative options, the GigBAR 2 offers a standalone mode with built-in automated and sound-activated programs. The Master/Slave configuration lets you link multiple systems to create synchronized color chases. The included wireless footswitch provides DJs and performers with hands-free activation of preset colors, color-change programs, and sound activation. For full remote control of all features, the unit can also be operated using the DMX mode with a choice of three channel options.
The GigBAR 2 ships with two mounting L-brackets for rigging it to a truss, and two carry bags that let you comfortably transport the fixtures and the tripod.
- Two derby-effect lights, with two red, two green, and two blue LEDs each—project countless razor-sharp multi-color beams
- Two color-mixing quad-color RGB+UV LED PARs for blacklight effects and UV-infused washes
- One laser fixture scatters hundreds of bright red/green dots and beams in multiple directions—use red and green laser beams individually or together
- Four high-power white/UV LED strobe lights produces eye-catching white or ultraviolet strobe chases and slow-motion effects
- Three DMX channel modes: 3, 11, and 23 channels
- Run built-in automatic programs in standalone mode for shows right out of the box
- Let the environment control the fixture in sound-active mode
- Use Master/Slave configuration with other fixtures for a coordinated show
- LED display with 4-button control panel and user-friendly menu structure
- Use the included IRC-6 wireless remote for quick and simple control
- Use the included wireless footswitch for hands-free activation of preset colors, color-change programs, and sound activation
- DMX-link to other fixtures via the XLR 3-pin DMX input and output connections
- Power-link up to 8 fixtures at 120V or up to 15 fixtures at 230V
- Includes tripod stand with carry bag
- Includes gear bag to hold fixtures
- Includes two L-brackets to attach fixture to truss
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240 VAC, auto-ranging