Available for download, T-RackS EQ PG from IK Multimedia is a plug-in based on an American equalizer implemented on many of the custom modular consoles of the late '60s and '70s. It emulates the same discrete signal path of two other offerings in this line—the EQ PA and the EQ PG—while utilizing a ten-band graphic EQ instead of a semi-parametric equalizer. The result allows you to see, in the analog way, a visual curve of equalization across ten fixed bands.
This EQ is suitable for making large-scale adjustments on target frequencies rather than smaller, restricted boosts or cuts. Thus, this plug-in is especially useful on instruments such as guitars and snare-drums. In addition to the EQ element of this plug-in, the EQ PG also models the preamp circuit of this aforementioned American unit of renown, providing a certain warmth when adjusting the signal path.
As this is a T-RackS plug-in, it can be used within the T-RackS engine or on its own, and furthermore, you can link stereo channels or affect them independently—you can do this in left/right and mid/sight modes. This software is Mac and Windows compatible, and works in AU, VST, RTAS, and AAX formats.
- Classic American 10-band Graphic EQ preamp plug-in for DAWs
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP, Vista, 7, and 8)
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems