Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
With enhanced wireless connectivity, the Archer C59 Dual-Band Wireless-AC1350 Gigabit Router from TP-Link can handle a variety of bandwidth intensive tasks such as streaming multimedia content, transferring large files, and more all at the same time. Operating on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies this router allows users to connect to the faster less congested 5 GHz frequency for bandwidth intensive tasks while leaving the 2.4 GHz frequency for tasks such as web browsing and sending email. Along with dual-band support, the Archer C59 features the coveted 802.11ac Wi-Fi network standard pushing wireless transfer rates up to 1.35 Gbps.
Accompanying the enhanced wireless connectivity offered by the Archer C59 are four Fast Ethernet ports. These ports make it easy to connect Ethernet enabled devices directly to the router for a reliable, wired connection. In addition to Ethernet ports, the Archer C59 also comes equipped with a single USB 2.0 port designed to connect external USB storage drives and printers to the network making them accessible to all connected clients. Once configured, the network can be managed at home and on the go using the TP-Link Tether app available for both iOS and Android based mobile devices.
• Combined wireless speeds up to 1.35 Gbps at 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz band concurrently
• Offering 3 times faster data rate than 802.11n in a single stream
• Three high gain external antennas provide maximum omni-directional wireless coverage
• Reduces interference for more stable connections
• Advanced QoS automatically recognizes and prioritizes streaming and gaming applications
• With one USB 2.0 port you can access and share a printer as well as your files and
media locally. Via the router's FTP server, you can also have access to your files and
media with networked devices remotely
• Supports wireless printing from multiple computers (works in conjunction with a USB Printer)
Ease of Use
• Set up wireless connections safely and easily at a push of the WPS button
• Dedicated Wi-Fi button allows users to turn wireless radio on or off
• Tether App provides an easy way to manage network setting on your palm
• Helps you set up the router in minutes
• Allow guests to join your Wi-Fi network, while protecting your privacy
• Establish restricted access policies for all connected devices
• WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions provide active defense against security threats for user networks
Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS, NetWare or Linux
Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari or other Java-enabled browsers
Cable or DSL or Fiber Modem/Terminal
Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (for Internet access)
Temperature & Humidity
Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
Storage Temperature: -40 to 158°F / -40 to 70°C
Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing