Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enjoy Extended Returns thru Feb 1, 2017!
You have until Feb 1, 2017 to return or exchange items purchased between Nov 1, 2016 and Jan 1, 2017. All other standard return policy conditions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
View and manage up to 256 rackmount servers using the 0x2x16 KVM Server Console Switch G2 with Virtual Media CAC Software from HP. This KVM switch is designed to simplify the process of managing a large number of servers using a single interface. Add in an on-screen display unit to the rackmount and this KVM switch provides a variety of menus designed to offer enhanced control over various aspects of the connected servers. Users can even remotely access the servers through this KVM switch using a dedicated USB remote access key. This Server Console Switch comes equipped with 16 server ports and supports a maximum of 2 simultaneous users.
View and Manage up to 1,024 Servers
• 4, 8, and 16-port models with multiple installation and server connection options
• View and manage servers across your data center through a single user interface
• Local OSD interface accessed through a KVM console provides menus for accessing attached servers or serial managed devices
• 1U design leaves room to mount HP KVM
• On-Board Web Interface (OBWI) for remote access and management
• Programmable scanning allows you to evaluate system performance
• Support for HP Location Discovery Services and Power Discovery Services with connected to optional HP Intelligent Power Distribution Unit
• Support for variety of server connections with Interface Adapters - PS/2, USB, VT 100 serial console support, and BladeSystems support via front diagnostics connector
Multi-User KVM Console
• Two user ports for multiple user consoles, multiple system ports offer expanded flexibility
• Simultaneous control of servers in the data center and in remote locations
• Support for multiple network administrators to access all servers in their data center to diagnose problems from separate locations
• For protection against unauthorized users, the switch box provides a password option for security purposes
In the Box
HP 0x2x16 KVM Server Console Switch G2 with Virtual Media CAC Software
Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Table of Contents
Number of Server Ports
Number of Simultaneous Users, Maximum
Number of Servers, Maximum
Supports CAT5 cable
17.24 x 9.32 x 2.90" / 43.80 x 23.68 x 7.36 cm
7.1 lb / 3.2 kg
HP 0x2x16 KVM Server Console Switch G2 with Virtual Media CAC Software Review