Sig Sauer engineered the ROMEO1 1x30 Open Reflex Sight to enhance your firearm's aiming capabilities. Its 3-MOA holographic illuminated reticle offers a brilliant red dot with adjustable brightness and Motion-Activated Illumination System (MOTAC). You will see your targets with clarity thanks to a specially-designed, aspherical lens that generates flat and distortion-free images. To enhance transmission of light and to eliminate glare, the lens is also treated with high-performance full multi-coatings. To account for wind and ballistics, the windage and elevation adjusters offer 100 MOA ranges with 1 MOA increments.
Designed to endure the toughest battlefield conditions, this sight is packaged into a compact, durable, lightweight, and waterproof housing. To increase durability, the housing was CNC-machined from a single piece of magnesium. Another highlight of the construction is a TruHold twin-spring adjustment system. It is designed and endurance-tested to withstand handgun recoil, deliver lock-less zeroing performance, and to return to zero with impeccable repeatability.
- Red-Dot reticle: 3 MOA
- 1 MOA impact point correction
- 100 MOA windage and elevation adjustment range
- MOTAC: Motion-Activated Illumination
- Magnification: 1x
- Molded glass aspheric lens
- High-performance coatings
- Unlimited eye relief
- Sig Sauer: P220,P226, P227, P229, P320
- 1911-Glock Standard & MOS, S&W M&P and Core
- Springfield XD, HK P2000, CZ 75
- CNC-machined magnesium body
- TruHold twin adjustment springs ensure a lock-less zeroing and repeatability
- Waterproof and fogproof