Create a versatile and reliable off-camera flash setup by picking up the FA-WRC1M Wireless Radio Commander from Sony. Able to quickly and easily slide into the Multi Interface Shoe of your compatible Sony camera, this device provides effective remote control of up to 15 separately available FA-WRR1 Wireless Radio Receivers or radio-equipped RM-series flashes from up to 98.4' away thanks to a 2.4 GHz radio system. This configuration also permits operation without requiring line of sight with all the units involved. Additionally, it has access to 14 channels for avoiding interference with other radio triggering systems in the vicinity as well as up to 5 groups for precise control over your lights.
The major benefit of the Wireless Radio Commander is remote control over your flash's settings. This includes exposure compensation, flash power from 1/1 to 1/256, zoom, and more. Along with this, the radio system has full compatibility with Sony's TTL method and supports High-Speed Sync at up to 1/8000 second. Other flashes can be triggered in a manual mode and a PC sync terminal is available for connecting to various strobes and other lights. In addition to all of this, the Commander is equipped with a Multi Terminal for connection and controlling other cameras.
This Commander unit is dust and moisture resistant in order to hold up in less-than-ideal environments much like the cameras. Additionally, it runs on 2 AA batteries.
- a7 II
- a7R II
- a7S II
- a99 II
- FA-WRR1 Wireless Radio Receiver
- 2.4 GHz radio system has an effective range of 98.4' and can operate without direct line of sight
- Three exposure control settings including TTL, manual, and group
- Works with up to 15 separately available FA-WRR1 Wireless Radio Receivers
- Fourteen channels and up to five groups are available
- Exposure compensation, flash power, zoom, and other functions are available
- Power control settings from 1/1 to 1/256 in 1/3 stops
- TTL and High-Speed Sync at up to 1/8000 second are supported
- Manual triggering of flashes is possible
- Test flash button
- PC sync terminal for connecting strobes and monolights
- Multi Terminal connector for using separately available VMC-MM1 Multi Terminal Cable to trigger select cameras
- Dust and moisture-resistant construction for operating in less-than-ideal environments