Capture 4K, 5K, or 6K ultra HD video over, under, or near the water's surface with your RED Epic, Dragon, Scarlet, or Mysterium-X digital cinema camera in Ewa-Marine's A-RED-X Underwater Housing. This enclosure has a depth rating of 30' and uses a corrosion-resistant clamping rail seal to keep your valuable investment safe and dry. Additionally, it features a tripod mount to allow for added stability with an optional support system. The included Cable Exit enables you to run up to 4 cables out of the housing and still safely dive.
Easy access to all camera controls is provided right through the clear double-laminated PVC body, which also features a dedicated slot for the 9" RED touch LCD monitor. The housing has an integrated, optically neutral, flat glass lens port. The supplied adapter ring mounts onto a lens, fixing the front element to the interior of the port to hold it securely in place.
- Depth Rating: 30'
- Corrosion-resistant clamping rail seal with four screw knobs for tightening
- Easy access to all camera controls provided right through housing body
Viewfinder and Monitor Access
- Dedicated slot for 9" RED touch LCD monitor, enabling full, clear visibility
- Double-laminated PVC body, which is clear to allow you to monitor waterproof seal and maintain full view of camera and lens
- Sufficient space for a 153Wh RED BRICK battery
- Straps at bottom of housing allow weights to be attached for ideal buoyancy beneath surface
- Integrated, optically neutral, flat glass lens port
- Fits lenses with max length of 7.1" / 180 mm, max diameter of 4.2" / 107 mm, and max filter thread diameter of 95 mm
- Supplied adapter ring mounts onto lens, fixing front element to interior of port to hold lens securely in place
- Tripod connector for attachment to tripods, monopods, and other support systems to afford better stability and blur-free shooting
- Consists of external screw thread and internal connector plate, both of which have standard 1/4"-20 threaded mounts
- Exterior part also has 3/8"-16 threaded mount for connection to larger broadcast tripods, jibs, and cranes
- Allows you to run up to 4 cables out of the housing and still safely dive
- Each cable can have a maximum diameter of 4 mm
- If you only want to run 1, 2, or 3 cables out, flexible tube will enable you to close exit(s) you don't want to use
- Supplied allen key is used to close or open cable exit
Additional Bundled Accessories
- Housing delivered in a carrying case with a waterproof interior
- Initial supply of CD5 drying agent to absorb moisture/condensation