The Dual HDMI Auto-Switcher from Intelix is an under-table mounted switcher designed to be a PC interface for classrooms, boardrooms, and conference centers. It features two HDMI inputs and utilizes HDBaseT technology to extend the digital output up to 230’ away using solid core shielded Cat5e or greater cable. This transmitter device is compatible with several Intelix HDBaseT receivers, but is designed to work primarily with the DIGI-HD60C-R Receiver. The unit features multiple EDID modes to eliminate user confusion and incompatible video formats.
If both inputs are active, the last "in” will be selected. Additional contact-closure inputs are provided on the rear of the unit to allow for third-party control. RS-232 control of the AS-2H can be accomplished by connecting to the RS-232 port on a compatible receiver, or through a direct connection on the RS-232 input of the device.
The switcher can be programmed to control the connected display. The display manufacturer’s RS-232 commands can be entered into the switcher with the use of the Intelix Display Control software. This allows display power and input to be automatically controlled based on video activity, eliminating the need for a third-party control system in many installations.
- Two HDMI inputs
- HDMI and HDBaseT output to a distance up to 230’
- Automatically switches input to active video
- RS-232, auto, and dry contact closure for control of device
- PoH (Power over HDBaseT) or 24 VDC local power
- Display Control Software function to control TV or projector with RS-232 commands, which automatically turns display on/off
- Customizable power management system when not in use
- Uses any shielded solid core Cat5e or greater twisted pair cabling
- Extension of two HDMI sources to one HDMI destination
- Ideal for boardroom, education, and hospitality applications