The FotodioX 7.9 x 10.2" Hard-Edge Graduated Neutral Density 0.9 Filter is a filter designed for use with the WonderPana 80 and FreeArc XL filter holder systems. It helps to darken specific areas of an image, such as bright skies, while allowing for a normal, unaffected exposure in the other regions of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas. A neutral density filter with a hard-edged line of transition is particularly useful for images that feature horizons, or any hard transition between the sky and land. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and this filter provides up to a 3-stop reduction in light from entering a lens.
This filter is made of durable, optical resin (CR39) and measures 4mm thick. A carrying pouch is also included with the filter.
- Darkens bright areas of an image, such as skies, while leaving the remainder of the frame unaffected
- Provides up to a 3-stop reduction of light in selective areas
- Hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas
- Useful for images that feature horizons, or any hard transition between the sky and land
- Filter does not affect the overall coloration of the image
- Constructed from optical resin (CR39) for clarity and durability
- Filter pouch included for storage and transport