Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enjoy Extended Returns thru Feb 1, 2017!
You have until Feb 1, 2017 to return or exchange items purchased between Nov 1, 2016 and Jan 1, 2017. All other standard return policy conditions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
Optimized for DVRs (digital video recorders) and NVRs (network video recorders) and tuned for 24x7 workloads, the 10TB SkyHawk 7200 rpm SATA III 3.5" Internal Hard Drive from Seagate is well-suited for surveillance environments with eight or more 3.5" drive bays and up to 64 cameras. Engineered to handle up to 10,000 hours of HD video storage, this 10TB drive is built to record 90% of the time and play back video 10% of the time, and operates using a SATA III 6 Gb/s interface, a 256MB cache, and a rotational speed of 7200 rpm, all of which help to ensure uninterrupted data transfers with a sustained transfer rate of up to 210 MB/s. This drive also features high levels of reliability, with 300,000 load/unload cycles, a workload limit of 180TB per year, 1 in 1015 non-recoverable read errors, a 1,000,000 hours MTBF, and 8,760 power-on hours per year. A rotational vibration sensor also helps to ensure reliable performance and improve vibration tolerance, especially in systems with eight or more drive bays, such as RAIDs.
See More. Store More.
Optimized for Network video recorders (NVRs), Embedded surveillance DVRs (SDVRs), Hybrid surveillance DVRs, and Surveillance DVRs, this SkyHawk surveillance drive is tuned for 24x7 workloads with a capacity of 10TB or 10,000 hours of HD video storage. Equipped with enhanced ImagePerfect firmware, SkyHawk helps to minimize dropped frames and downtime with a workload rating of up to 3x that of desktop drives while supporting up to 64 HD cameras.
SkyHawk Is Smart
The ImagePerfect firmware enables smooth, clear video streaming for always-on, 24/7 surveillance environments that are tuned to record ~90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, helping to ensure your business can have a layer of protection. ImagePerfect supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than traditional drives.
And SkyHawk Is Vigilant
Built to record 90% of the time - supports up to 64 cameras
Up to 10TB or 10,000 hours of HD video
180TB/year workload rating, 3x the workload of a desktop drive and backed by a 3-year limited warranty
Protect your data against the unexpected with an optional +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan
Video Storage Selector
Use the Video Storage Selector to find a hard drive that suits your needs. For more information, refer to the Surveillance Drive Selection Guide or Surveillance System Application Guide. Surveillance DVRs typically support 1-2 drives, NVRs support 2-8 drives and Cloud Server Systems, 10 or more.
Give yourself peace of mind with SkyHawk surveillance drives, even in harsh environments. SkyHawk's extreme workload rating, low power consumption, and RV sensors can help improve long-term drive reliability. SkyHawk can also perform in operating temperatures from 32 to 158°F, while tarnish-resistant components offer further protection out in the field.
Soar Higher and Longer
SkyHawk is built to scale with your needs and reliably performs in multi-drive systems. Multi-drive surveillance systems can rely on the SkyHawk's RAID-optimized hardware, keeping drives and systems in the field longer.
RV sensors help to enable reliable performance in DVR and NVR systems with 8+ drives
RV sensors in a RAID environment help maintain drive performance by improving vibration tolerance
Stay Secure and Be Prepared
Be prepared for almost anything with a 3-year Seagate +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan. Under the protective wing of SkyHawk, vandalism, viruses, and accidents are no longer the end of the world.
Fast and easy recovery process-data can often be restored in 15 days or less
Seagate's data recovery program has a 90% success rate
In the Box
Seagate 10TB SkyHawk 7200 rpm SATA III 3.5" Internal Hard Drive