The P2 Streaming Server from Panasonic comes pre-installed with an activation key for two channels. This streaming decoder is compatible with Panasonic AVC-Ultra streaming camcorders, studio, and professional PTZ cameras. The P2 Streaming Server streams up to two channels simultaneously, enabling live distribution of your fast-breaking content.
A web-based interface offers monitoring of your two HD-SDI outputs, and of up to 20 cameras on your network. Initiate streaming from a camera by simply dropping-and-dragging its thumbnail on the interface. The interface also offers remote camera control and image adjustment according to the parameters of each camera. Streaming parameters can be adjusted, and real-time metrics and analytics provided via the common interface.
When used with Panasonic AVC-Ultra camcorders, the P2 Streaming Server interfaces with the P2Cast cloud to maintain a camera list, and enables network setup without requiring an individual IP address for each camera. Additional features include an enterprise-grade processor, a redundant power supply, and rack-mounting.
- Streams up to two channels simultaneously
- Works with Panasonic AVC-Ultra streaming camcorders, studio, and pro PTZ cameras
- Hardware receiver with web-based interface for camera control and image adjustments
- Ethernet, SDI, VGA, USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 interfaces
- Four P2 card slots
- Use to manage up to 1000 cameras
- Redundant power supply, rack-mountable