The G-TOURYAMTF5 flight case features thick, 12mm plywood armored in a tough laminated exterior and aluminum valance framing the case. The interior is lined with a mixture of carpet and ultra-durable EVA protective foam to keep the console secure.
The design of the Gator Yamaha TF5 flight case truly offers a combination of road worthy protection and full-fledged performance. The case wields a breakaway lid allowing the mixing console to remain safely in the case during use, while the uniquely designed doghouse section features a hinged flip-down panel allowing you to fold the section flat for easy cable routing and setup of multi-pin snake connections.
With a deluxe caster board and rugged casters, this case is perfect for taking the show on the road. As with all of the cases in the G-Tour Line, this case is equipped with the Gator's signature red recessed twist latches, spring loaded handles, and built-to-last, commercial grade, plated hardware.
- Custom fit flight case for the Yamaha AMTF5 large format mixing console
- 12mm plywood construction armored in rigid laminate with aluminum valance
- EVA foam protective interior custom fit to mixer
- Dog-house with hinged door flip down access built into case for easy multi-pin snake connection and cable management
- Four rugged casters, two locking
- Built-to-last commercial grade plated hardware
- Signature Gator Red lockable twist latches and spring-loaded rubber gripped handles
- Rubber stabilizing feet on bottom side of case