Step up to stylish sophistication, luxury, and old world craftsmanship with the black "The Little Messenger" Camera Bag from compagnon. Made of smooth bull leather, the bag is designed to store, protect, and transport items such as a DSLR with attached 24-70mm f/2.8 lens and accessories, or 1-2 mirrorless cameras with two small lenses and a flash. One large and two short padded dividers for organizing gear are included. Adjacent to the main compartment is a separate, smaller compartment for an up to 10" tablet. Photographers will appreciate the silent and secure magnetic closing clasp on the front flap.
To keep valuables secure, there's a hidden, zippered pocket. The bag also features front and rear zippered accessory pockets (one zip, one slip-in) and two detachable, mesh accessory pockets. You can wear the bag with the adjustable shoulder strap with removable cushion. Four solid metal feet on the bottom of the bag, double-sewn seams, included memory card holder, and interior velour complete the feature set.
- Holds DSLR camera body with attached 24-70mm f/2.8 lens or equivalent. Alternatively, 1-2 mirrorless systems such as a Panasonic LUMIX DMC GX8, Olympus OM-D, E-M10, Fuji X-T 10, Leica M9, Leica Q, Sony a7R II with two small primes or long telephoto lens, or other similarly-sized systems
- Compartment for an up to 10" tablet—located next to the main storage compartment
- Two detachable mesh zipper pockets for filters, lens caps, lens cloth, and other small items
- Detachable memory card holder for up to 12 memory cards (SD, CF, XQD)
- Hidden zipper pocket on the front offers added security and protection for valuables
- Fine materials such as tanned and toned bull leather with tucked double-sewn edges, magnetic clasp, and YKK zippers
- Four protective metal feet on bottom of bag