The Comprehensive HDBaseT 2.0 4K Extender with USB allows you to transmit an uncompressed Ultra HD 4K video signal with audio, USB, and IP data up to 330 ft over a single Cat 5e/6/7 cable.
The extender includes a transmitter with HDMI and 3.5mm stereo audio input, SPDIF input and output, IR input and output, LAN port, RS-232 Phoenix connector, three USB ports, and an HDBaseT output. It also includes a receiver with an HDBaseT input, HDMI output, and all the same 3.5mm audio, SPDIF, IR, LAN, RS-232, and USB connections. As an HDBaseT device, the extender passes all 5Play signals: video, audio, control (IR or RS-232), Power-over-Ethernet, and Ethernet (LAN).
The three USB ports include two for KVM peripherals and one for USB hosts. The 3.5mm and SPDIF audio connections will let you connect and run audio from computers, Blu-ray players, and other devices. Pass-through of the following HD audio formats is supported: LPCM2/5.1/7.1 Ch, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, and more. The extender is HDCP 2.2 compliant for video signals up to Ultra HD 4K at 60 Hz (YCbCr 4:2:0), including 1080p60.
A single power supply is included and can be used on either the transmitter or the receiver end to power both units via Power-over-Ethernet. IR transmitters and receivers are included for bidirectional IR control.
- HDBaseT 2.0 with KVM (USB) transmitter and receiver
- Transmit uncompressed Ultra HD 4K video (3840 x 2160) at 60 Hz, in YCbCr 4:2:0
- Also transmit audio, USB, and IP data
- Up to 330 ft transmission over a single Cat 5e/6/7 cable
- Full HDBaseT 5Play features: video, audio, control (IR or RS-232), power, and LAN
- HDCP 2.2 compatible
- Supports LPCM2/5.1/7.1 Ch, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, and more
- Supports USB 2.0 control
- Supports external bidirectional SPDIF in/out and available for multichannel audio
- Supports stereo audio with PCM 2-Ch
- Supports bidirectional infrared and RS-232 control