Audio professionals looking for a powerful, accurate sub bass reproduction will be impressed by the JBL PRX815XLFW, a 1500W 18" powered subwoofer for main PA applications with extensive Wi-Fi control over the onboard DSP. Well suited for event halls, bands, DJ systems, clubs, bars, schools, and churches, the subwoofer is optimized for low-frequency sound reinforcement applications. The PRX815XLF can be paired with full-range speaker, but is designed to match the PRX line of speakers, offering a high-performance self-powered sub/satellite system.
The subwoofer utilizes a Class-D amplifier delivering 1500W to the 15" woofer, which offers a frequency range of 40 Hz to 91 Hz at 131 dB maximum SPL output, plenty of output to cover audiences of up to 250.
The built-in Wi-Fi offers wireless control of the system from anywhere in the venue using the free PRX Connect app for iOS and Android devices. The app controls levels, parametric EQ, user presets, and up to 50ms of user-defined delay to fine-tune your setup. The durable 18mm plywood enclosure is coated with an Obsidian DuraFlex finish and a powder coated steel grille with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- High-powered 1500W amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Digital limiters and filters including crossover, component optimization, and tunings
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR and 1/4” plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen—including JBL's 100-hour power test to ensures reliable performance