The passive JBL 9350 is a high-efficiency, high-output, 3-way cinema surround loudspeaker with configurable coverage patterns for broad coverage and outstanding left/right balance, delivering impactful and fully immersive sound to every seat. The 9350 utilizes a 390W amplifier to power the 15" Differential Drive woofer and two 1.5" high-frequency compression drivers that are arranged in an Acoustic Divider Waveguide with a Dual Dissimilar Array. The combined output of the drivers provides a frequency range of 50 Hz to 25 kHz (-10 dB) with a peak SPL of 134 dB.
Each driver generates a sculpted coverage pattern, selectable with the flick of a switch, to provide the appropriate coverage when mounted as a side or rear surround. The 9350 further enhances sound quality and coverage thanks to its advanced waveguide and wall decoupling features, and the optimized built-in passive crossover network means that only one amplifier channel is required for each loudspeaker.
- Patented 3-way design with 15” low-frequency driver and passive crossover network
- 390W (56 Vrms) power rating (AES 2-hour, IEC/pink)
- Dual Dissimilar Arraying:
- Creates line array pattern control with just two horns
- Provides a sculpted coverage pattern, easily selectable using a switch, for side or rear wall mounting
- Extends HF output power and pattern control a full octave in both frequency spectrum extremes
- Acoustic Divider Waveguide:
- Greatly improves midrange performance of the 15” Differential Drive woofer
- Provides smooth crossover transition by using very tight driver spacing and controlling breakup mode energy
- Bi-pole wall decoupling
- Creates a low-frequency acoustic bi-pole using the Acoustic Divider Waveguide
- Reduces wall reflection notching typical of surrounds by shaping rear hemisphere energy