Capture photos and HD 720p video of people or animals without even being on-site using the Browning HD Security Trail Camera and Security Box Kit from B&H Photo. This package bundles the 10MP, motion-activated, and Timelapse-enabled camera with a durable steel security box for protection against impact and theft. Secure your investment within the box using an optional padlock or Master Lock Python cable, and mount it to a tree or post using the nylon strap.
Browning HD Security Trail Camera
Featuring a sleek, compact black casing, the HD Security Trail Camera from Browning is a dedicated camera designed to capture photos and videos of moving subjects in a discreet manner. It features a 10MP CMOS sensor that is capable of recording both still imagery and HD 1280 x 720 video. The integrated PIR motion sensor automatically triggers shooting with 0.67 seconds when a moving subject is detected within a 55' foot range, and when used at nighttime, the built-in "Night Vision" infrared LED flash will clearly record subjects within a 70' range without notice. Timelapse and Timelapse Plus modes can be used to set predefined shooting intervals throughout the day while Multi-Shot and Rapid Fire modes automatically record up to eight individual frames in quick succession to better ensure clear framing of moving subjects.
The HD Security camera can record both video and photos onto an SD/SDHC memory card up to 32GB, and also features TV out and USB ports to help streamline offloading and playing back footage. It runs on either six AA batteries or via an external power source that can be connected using the 12V power jack. A 1/4"-20 mounting socket permits attaching to a tripod or other stand or, alternatively, a 6'-long nylon strap can also be used to attach the camera to a tree or other post.
- 10MP CMOS sensor records stills and HD 1280 x 720 videos
- Video recording times can range from 5 seconds to 2 minutes
- Built-in microphone records sound with movies
- The built-in fixed-focus lens renders subjects in focus from 3' to infinity and has a 55° field of view
- The infrared flash illuminates subjects at nighttime within a 70' range
- Motion-activated PIR (passive infrared) sensor detects subjects within a 55' range
- A 0.67-second triggering speed helps to ensure even fast-moving subjects are recorded
- 2.1-second picture recovery time
- Timelapse mode captures images at preset intervals of 5, 10, 15, or 30 seconds, as well as 1, 2, or 5 minutes
- Timelapse Plus mode uses the same interval settings with the addition of activating the motion sensor simultaneously to ensure not missing any subject movement
- Interval settings can be applied within a specified duration of 2, 3, or 4 hours, which can be set to start recording just after sunset, prior to sunrise, or during the daytime
- Multi-Shot mode will capture 1-8 frames in sequence when the camera is triggered, with 3 second intervals between frames
- Rapid Fire mode capture up to 8 sequential frames with 0.3 second intervals
- Programmable picture delay setting between 5 seconds and 60 minutes
- A motion test aids in aiming the camera, and when motion is detected a red LED indicator will confirm motion is being detected within the frame
- An information bar can be embedded onto the bottom of each frame, and will display the time, date, temperature in °F or °C, and camera ID
- Part of the Sub Micro Series, the camera is housed within a compact 4.5 x 3.25 x 2.5" case
- Controls are backlit for easier programming in low-light conditions
- Black finish is easily disguised for inconspicuous nighttime use
- One SD or SDHC memory card, up to 32GB capacity, can be used to record imagery
- Six AA batteries can be used as the internal power source or an external battery can be connected via the 12V power jack
- Small text display can be used to configure and confirm camera settings
- TV out and USB ports are incorporated into the design for easy playback
- A 1/4"-20 mount is built into the bottom of the case for attaching to tripods or other threaded mounts
- A 6'-long nylon strap is included for attaching to other surfaces, such as around a tree or fence post
- Dedicated padlock hole and security cable loops for using optional locking means to secure the trail cam
Browning Trail Camera Security Box for Spec Ops/Recon Force/Command Ops HD/Patriot Cameras
Protect your Spec Ops, Recon Force, Command Ops HD, or Patriot camera while it's left unattended in the field for days, weeks, or months with the Browning Trail Camera Security Box. Made of durable and strong steel, it attaches to a tree and virtually disappears thanks to its woodland camouflage exterior so it won't attract undue attention from game or passersby. With your camera installed in the box, you can lock it using a standard padlock of your choice. To make sure it doesn't get stolen, the box has mounting holes on the back plate so it can be screwed or bolted in place or use the holes on the side to temporarily secure it to a tree trunk using a cable-type lock like a Master Lock Python.