The Matthews VRig S75 Kit is a professional-grade VR camera rig support system designed to let you leave your VR setup unattended. At the same time, it's also designed to have a small footprint that minimizes the nadir hole and shadow obstruction. The kit features the VRig S75 stand, which supports up to 75 lb. The stand is height-adjustable on a slim, vertical riser from 33 to 86", so it can accommodate both sitting and standing first-person perspectives.
What allows the stand to have a small footprint yet stable support is a barbell weight retainer on the bottom center, where you can attach standard and Olympic optional weights. The barbell weight keeps the center of gravity very low to the ground and thus sufficiently reduces tipping. Alternatively, for use on non-porous surfaces, such as stages and basketball courts, an optional Matthews Pump Cup can be installed in place of the weight to suction-lock the stand in place. Or, an optional Matthews Auger Spike can be used instead to screw the stand into soft surfaces like sand or dirt. Supplied with the kit is a black elastic leg skirt that attaches around the entire lower part of the stand to cover the weight, legs, and any accessories you may have there, providing for a neat appearance.
The VRig S75 is made of strong, lightweight aluminum and features a rocky mountain leg; brass riser brake; carry handle; and 1/4"-20, 3/8"-16, baby pin, and junior pin interfaces on top for attaching mics, lights, and other accessories. The kit also includes a Magic Finger 3/8"-16 pivoting camera mount (-15 to 90°), a Baby Ball Head Adapter that converts a baby pin or junior receiver to a 3/8"-16 threaded hole, and a carry case.
The VRig S75 can also be used with an optional Matthews Mini Black Boom Arm for crane-style VR capture. Moreover, for more compact applications, you can completely take off the pivoting camera mount, secure it to an optional barbell weight, Pump Cup, or Auger Spike, and use it separately on tabletops, as a car mount, or as a lawn mount, with your VR camera setup attached on top.
- Professional VR camera rig support with 75 lb payload
- Designed to allow you to leave your VR setup unattended
- Small footprint minimizes the nadir hole and shadow obstruction
- Height-adjustable from 33 to 86" - capture sitting and standing first-person perspectives
- Low-to-the-ground barbell weight support for stability
- Optional Pump Cup support for non-porous surfaces / Auger Spike support for soft surfaces
- Includes black elastic leg skirt for a neat appearance
- Optional Mini Black Boom Arm support for crane-style VR capture
- Magic Finger 3/8"-16 pivoting camera mount
- Rocky mountain leg
- Brass riser brake
- 1/4"-20, 3/8"-16, baby pin, and junior pin interfaces for accessories
- Pivoting camera mount can be used separately (with optional supports) for tabletop, car mount, and lawn mount attachment