Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11am Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
Imagineer Systems mocha Pro 5 Plug-In for Adobe (Upgrade from v4, Download)
mocha Pro 5 Plug-In for Adobe (Upgrade from v4, Download)
B&H # IMMPUP4AV5
MFR # MCH-PLG-UP4-ADOBE-V5
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
This product must be downloaded from the Manufacturer's website. You will receive a separate email with the license code to complete your order within 1-3 Business Days. Orders placed on Weekends or Holidays are processed the next business day. This item is nonreturnable.
Use mocha Pro 5 right from within Premiere Pro and After Effects. The mocha Pro 5 Plug-In for Adobe from Imagineer Systems is compatible with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects CC 2014-2015. It can be used in both hosts at the same time as long as on the same computer. Also, it uses the host's media engine and project format, reducing the need for transcoding or external file management.
This plug-in version has all the same features of the standalone mocha Pro 5 except for Silhouette FX import/export, Python Scripting, and Stereoscopic 3D. The plug-in can actually be used in a stereoscopic workflow in the host, but doesn't offer any of the stereoscopic tools available in the standalone version.
mocha Pro 5 is the flagship planar tracking and roto application from Imagineer Systems. mocha Pro 5 features advanced modules for Object Removal, 3D Camera, Stabilization, and Lens Correction. The plug-in version is capable of rendering finished shots from within the hosts as well as exporting data to other select post-production software.
The award-winning planar tracker is now updated with GPU acceleration in mocha Pro 5, and the resulting speed increases provide for much more superior workflows with high resolution footage. mocha Pro 5 is compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux systems.
mocha Pro has been used on thousands of feature films and television shows, including Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Mad Max: Fury Road, and Game of Thrones.
Note: This upgrade is valid for owners of the standalone, node-locked version of mocha Pro 4.
GPU Acceleration mocha Pro 5 features the capability to run planar tracking on GPU. Tests have resulted in 40-60% speed increases, depending on the project settings. To enable GPU tracking, you will need an OpenCL capable video card.
Fusion Shape Export mocha Pro 5 exports tracked roto shapes to Blackmagic Design Fusion.
HitFilm Track Export mocha Pro 5 is also capable of exporting planar motion tracking data to HitFilm 4 Pro as a corner pin import.
The renowned mocha planar tracking has now been updated for speed and efficiency with GPU tracking and plug-in options. Planar tracking is at the heart of all mocha Pro modules and is used to drive 2D and 3D tracking, roto-masking, object removal, and more. Unlimited tracking layers and advanced AdjustTrack interface can handle reflections, occlusions, noise, even areas with motion blur or low details.
Advanced Roto Tools
X-spline and Bezier tools are designed to quickly create and edit detailed roto shapes. When linked to mocha's planar tracking, roto shapes inherit motion and perspective, dramatically reducing manual keyframe work. Advanced tools for shape editing include per-point edge feathering, join layers tool, transform tool, group layers, and more.
mocha Pro 5's Remove Module is an advanced alternative to traditional clone and paint techniques for getting rid of unwanted pixels and removing objects. It automatically detects and blends pixels from other frames with little user input, offering massive time savings. mocha Pro's clean plate functionality imports and corrects fixed frames for digital beauty work and matte painting.
mocha Pro 5's Insert Module allows you to render an image onto your tracked surface within mocha Pro or back to your host timeline with the available plug-in options. Composite with realistic motion blur or render out the tracked insert. A powerful mesh warp distortion tool allows the user to wrap and bend inserts onto non-flat surfaces. The Insert Module combines with the Lens Module for realistic VFX compositing on distorted footage.
This simple and easy-to-use interface allows users to calibrate the distortion introduced by camera lenses. Unwanted lens distortion can be removed or matched for realistic compositing. Export lens data or render correction using available plug-in options.
3D Camera Solver
Solve 3D match moving capabilities with planar ease. Unlike feature based tracking, mocha solves the 3D camera based on user-selected planes. This fast and easy-to-use solution is ideal for set extensions, 3D text, and particle tracking. Additionally, the 3D Solver can be used to assist other 3D tracking applications on difficult shots with low detail or significant foreground occlusions.
The stabilize module can lock down camera motion or stabilize moving objects for visual effects and finishing work. A smooth option with selectable anchor frames helps reduce high frequency jitters while maintaining original camera motion. Center, scale, or crop stabilized footage based on user driven planar tracking.
- Resolution and frame rate independent visual effects software - GPU accelerated planar motion tracking - Roto and masking tool set - X-spline and Bezier roto tools with per-point edge feathering - Roto: Transform Tool, Join Layers, Project Merge - Layer Manager: Color Spline, Color Fill, Group Layers, Multi-Select, Project Merge - Export roto and track data to industry standard formats - 3D Camera Solve Module: export to AE and FBX - Dopesheet keyframe editor - OGL accelerated matte rendering with motion blur - Customizable keyboard shortcuts - Removal Module: Auto-object removals with optional clean plate inserts - Lens Module: Lens distortion analysis with distort and undistort render function - Render distortion maps (Rasterized ST Maps) - Import and use external distortion maps in all mocha Pro modules - Insert Module: 2D match move compositing with motion blur render - Offset & 3D Offset surface composting and track export - Mesh Warper distortion tool - Color Fill Shape Rendering (Export to Nuke Rotopaint and mocha shape for After Effects)
Export Track Data to Popular Hosts
- Autodesk: Flame, Smoke, Flare - Adobe After Effects CS3 - CC 2015 - Apple Final Cut Pro 7 - Apple Motion 4, 5 - Apple Shake - Avid|DS - Assimilate SCRATCH v7 - Quantel generationQ - Eyeon Fusion - Nuke, Nuke X - Boris FX: BCC Track Format: (supports Premiere, AE, Media Composer, Symphony, and Vegas)
Export Roto Data to Popular Hosts
- Apple Final Cut Pro 7 (with mocha shape for Final Cut plug-in) - Autodesk Flame, Smoke, Combustion: GMasks - now updated for batch export - Nuke, Nuke X - Adobe After Effects CS3 - CC 2015 - Adobe Premiere Pro (paste to mask) - Blackmagic Fusion - Shake
Export 3D Camera to Popular Hosts
- Adobe After Effects CS4 - CC 2015 - FBX for Nuke - FBX for Autodesk Maya, Flame, Smoke - Maxon Cinema 4D - HitFilm 2 Ultimate - Export to MochaBlend for C4D
Export Lens Data to Popular Hosts
- Adobe After Effects CS4 - CC 2015 (with mocha Lens plug-in) - Nuke, Flame, Fusion (with rendered ST Maps)
Table of Contents
Mac OS X 10.7 or higher on Intel
Windows 10, 8, 7, XP Professional SP2 or higher, Vista Business or Ultimate, all 64-bit
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, CentOS 5, or a compatible Linux distribution on x86_64.
Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent 4 GB RAM High-speed disk array 1920 x 1080 or higher monitor Enabled network adapter (Wi-Fi or Ethernet) NVDIA Quadro FX 1500 or equivalent graphics card
Minimum: 1 GHz Pentium IV 1 GB RAM 1 GB disk 1200 x 800 monitor Wi-Fi or Ethernet Graphics card must support OpenGL monitor
Node-locked license -- single license key for use on one computer
Imagineer Systems mocha Pro 5 Plug-In for Adobe (Upgrade from v4, Download) Review