Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
Imagineer Systems mocha Pro 5 Standalone + Multi Host Plug-In (Node-Locked, Download)
mocha Pro 5 Standalone + Multi Host Plug-In (Node-Locked, Download)
B&H # IMMPNDLPLV5
MFR # MCH-PRO-NDLPLG-V5
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
This product may only be downloaded from the manufacturer's website. You'll receive an email with the license code to complete your order. Orders placed on weekends or holidays are processed the next business day.
mocha Pro 5 is the flagship planar tracking and roto application from Imagineer Systems. mocha Pro 5 features advanced modules for Object Removal, 3D Camera, Stabilization, and Lens Correction.
Pairing the Standalone and Multi-Host Plug-In versions of mocha Pro 5 under a single serial number, this bundle offers the flexibility to use the software totally individually and at the same time right from within Adobe, Avid, and OFX applications.
The compatible hosts of the plug-in version are Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects CC 2014-2015, Avid Media Composer 8.5, Blackmagic Fusion Studio 8, and Foundry's Nuke 8+ applications. Fusion and Nuke are currently the only OFX hosts that the plug-in works with, but more host compatibility is expected in the future. The plug-in uses the host's media engine and project format, reducing the need for transcoding or external file management. It can be used in all hosts at the same time, as long as on the same computer. mocha Pro 5 is compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux systems.
The standalone version can render finished shots as well as export data to select post-production software. The plug-in has all the same features of the standalone version except for Silhouette FX import/export, Python Scripting, and Stereoscopic 3D. The plug-in can be used in a stereoscopic workflow in the host, but doesn't offer any of the stereoscopic tools available in the standalone version.
The award-winning planar tracker is now updated with GPU acceleration in mocha Pro 5, and the resulting speed increases provide for much more superior workflows with high resolution footage.
mocha Pro has been used on thousands of feature films and television shows, including Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Mad Max: Fury Road, and Game of Thrones.
GPU Acceleration mocha Pro 5 features the capability to run planar tracking on GPU. Tests have resulted in 40-60% speed increases, depending on the project settings. To enable GPU tracking, you will need an OpenCL capable video card.
Python Scripting (Available in Standalone Version) mocha Pro 5 includes a Python scripting module with in-application interface. Python lets artists and technical directors control the user interface, modify and edit functions, and integrate with external applications and asset management systems. Python is a widely used scripting language that is completely integrated into mocha Pro 5.
Silhouette Import & Export (Available in Standalone Version) mocha Pro 5 has the ability to import and export roto shapes to and from Silhouette FX.
Fusion Shape Export mocha Pro 5 exports tracked roto shapes to Blackmagic Design Fusion.
HitFilm Track Export mocha Pro 5 is also capable of exporting planar motion tracking data to HitFilm 4 Pro as a corner pin import.
The renowned mocha planar tracking has now been updated for speed and efficiency with GPU tracking and plug-in options. Planar tracking is at the heart of all mocha Pro modules and is used to drive 2D and 3D tracking, roto-masking, object removal, and more. Unlimited tracking layers and advanced AdjustTrack interface can handle reflections, occlusions, noise, even areas with motion blur or low details.
Advanced Roto Tools
X-spline and Bezier tools are designed to quickly create and edit detailed roto shapes. When linked to mocha's planar tracking, roto shapes inherit motion and perspective, dramatically reducing manual keyframe work. Advanced tools for shape editing include per-point edge feathering, join layers tool, transform tool, group layers, and more.
mocha Pro 5's Remove Module is an advanced alternative to traditional clone and paint techniques for getting rid of unwanted pixels and removing objects. It automatically detects and blends pixels from other frames with little user input, offering massive time savings. mocha Pro's clean plate functionality imports and corrects fixed frames for digital beauty work and matte painting.
mocha Pro 5's Insert Module allows you to render an image onto your tracked surface within mocha Pro or back to your host timeline with the available plug-in options. Composite with realistic motion blur or render out the tracked insert. A powerful mesh warp distortion tool allows the user to wrap and bend inserts onto non-flat surfaces. The Insert Module combines with the Lens Module for realistic VFX compositing on distorted footage.
This simple and easy-to-use interface allows users to calibrate the distortion introduced by camera lenses. Unwanted lens distortion can be removed or matched for realistic compositing. Export lens data or render correction using available plug-in options.
3D Camera Solver
Solve 3D match moving capabilities with planar ease. Unlike feature based tracking, mocha solves the 3D camera based on user-selected planes. This fast and easy-to-use solution is ideal for set extensions, 3D text, and particle tracking. Additionally, the 3D Solver can be used to assist other 3D tracking applications on difficult shots with low detail or significant foreground occlusions.
The stabilize module can lock down camera motion or stabilize moving objects for visual effects and finishing work. A smooth option with selectable anchor frames helps reduce high frequency jitters while maintaining original camera motion. Center, scale, or crop stabilized footage based on user driven planar tracking.
Stereoscopic 3D (Available in Standalone Version)
mocha Pro 5 supports native stereo 3D. This workflow uses planar tracking analysis on "both eye views" to reduce manual offsets and tedious keyframe work on stereo 3D rotoscoping, tracking, 3D camera solve, and object removal.
- Resolution and frame rate independent visual effects software - GPU accelerated planar motion tracking - Roto and masking tool set - X-spline and Bezier roto tools with per-point edge feathering - Roto: Transform Tool, Join Layers, Project Merge - Layer Manager: Color Spline, Color Fill, Group Layers, Multi-Select, Project Merge - Export roto and track data to industry standard formats - 3D Camera Solve Module: export to AE and FBX - Dopesheet keyframe editor - OGL accelerated matte rendering with motion blur - Customizable keyboard shortcuts - Removal Module: Auto-object removals with optional clean plate inserts - Lens Module: Lens distortion analysis with distort and undistort render function - Render distortion maps (Rasterized ST Maps) - Import and use external distortion maps in all mocha Pro modules - Insert Module: 2D match move compositing with motion blur render - Offset & 3D Offset surface composting and track export - Mesh Warper distortion tool - Color Fill Shape Rendering (Export to Nuke Rotopaint and mocha shape for After Effects) - Python Scripting module (available in Standalone version)
Export Track Data to Popular Hosts
- Autodesk: Flame, Smoke, Flare - Adobe After Effects CS3 - CC 2015 - Apple Final Cut Pro 7 - Apple Motion 4, 5 - Apple Shake - Avid|DS - Assimilate SCRATCH v7 - Quantel generationQ - Eyeon Fusion - Nuke, Nuke X - Boris FX: BCC Track Format: (supports Premiere, AE, Media Composer, Symphony, and Vegas)
Export Roto Data to Popular Hosts
- Apple Final Cut Pro 7 (with mocha shape for Final Cut plug-in) - Autodesk Flame, Smoke, Combustion: GMasks - now updated for batch export - Nuke, Nuke X - Adobe After Effects CS3 - CC 2015 - Silhouette FX (import/export) (available in Standalone version) - Adobe Premiere Pro (paste to mask) - Blackmagic Fusion - Shake
Export 3D Camera to Popular Hosts
- Adobe After Effects CS4 - CC 2015 - FBX for Nuke - FBX for Autodesk Maya, Flame, Smoke - Maxon Cinema 4D - HitFilm 2 Ultimate - Export to MochaBlend for C4D
Export Lens Data to Popular Hosts
- Adobe After Effects CS4 - CC 2015 (with mocha Lens plug-in) - Nuke, Flame, Fusion (with rendered ST Maps)