NuGen Audio Site is a floating license system designed for enterprise-level clients with ten seats or more, who use the company's line of audio upmixing and loudness tools across a network. It streamlines and centralizes the license management process to boost the efficiency of production houses or educational institutions, which must manage and track individual plug-in license codes across their workstations.
Site is available for Halo Upmix, VisLM-H 2, LM-Correct 2, ISL 2, and Loudness Toolkit 2 plug-ins.
- Centralized, server-based seat licensing for NuGen Audio enterprise clients with 10 seats or more
- Streamline and centralize license management across a network
- Multiple users can access NuGen Audio licenses simultaneously on any number of workstations
- Uses a networked computer as a license server to automatically allocate licenses on a per-seat basis when required for a session
- Once a session is closed, the license is automatically returned to the pool of available licenses on the licensing server
- Provides transparent and seamless experience for the end operator
- Eliminates activation time and saves hours on license installation
- Halo Upmix stereo to 5.1, 7.1, and 3D upmixer
- VisLM-H 2 loudness meter
- LM-Correct 2 loudness quick fix tool
- ISL 2 true peak limiter
- Loudness Toolkit 2 complete workstation solution