There's one compartment for a soccer ball and another for a notebook computer. That sums up the spirit of the Incase Limited Edition Sport Field Bag – a stylish and sturdy pack that's built for toting athletic gear to the pitch or the gym, but is also optimized for your tech equipment.
The main compartment has plenty of room for cleats or sneakers and clothing, and even an isolated compartment for a soccer ball or for wet or dirty gear. Behind the main compartment is a faux fur-lined sleeve for a notebook computer up to 15", protected by a polyurethane-coated, weather-resistant zipper. Your phone, sunglasses and other daily essentials can go in the smaller pocket on the front of the pack.
A stow-away rain fly is at the ready in case you're caught in a downpour, and the base of the pack is abrasion-resistant. The back panel and shoulder straps are cushioned with a dual layer of Ariaprene and breathable mesh for comfort. There's a grab handle on the top and elastic cord on the sides for additional storage.
- Large main compartment with isolated pocket for ball or wet/dirty items
- Laptop compartment with faux-fur lining and weather-resistant zipper
- Back panel and shoulder straps made of breathable material
- TSA-approved main compartment lock for travel
- Drawstring mesh bag and extra zipper pulls
- Measures 25.25 x 13.5 x 8.25"