For a classic look that has been designed to accommodate a variety of photography and athletic gear alike, take advantage of this Everyday Tote Bag in ash from Peak Design. The Everyday Tote holds a full-frame DSLR camera body with three different lenses. A separate internal padded compartment can hold a 13" laptop and an 11" tablet. Two touch-fastening Flexfold dividers can be configured into shelves and cubbies to provide additional storage solutions in addition to protecting your camera equipment.
Small accessories like your phone, wallet, extra memory cards, and batteries can be separated and stored in the internal organizational system. Other items you prefer having quick access to can be tucked into the wide external slip pocket. Compression straps on the exterior of the bag can hold a tripod, a sleeping bag, or even a yoga mat.
A magnetic closure keeps your bag closed and has a concealed tension strap for further peace of mind in the event you are traveling through a crowded street or public transit. Dual zippered side panels allow you to quickly retrieve your camera for a quick shot without removing the bag from your shoulder. The two shoulder straps can convert into backpack straps or a messenger style strap, and work to hold additional gear externally. A luggage pass through on the rear of the bag allows you to confidently slide your bag onto your rolling suitcase for smoother travel. Even your keys can be anchored in place. Weatherproof, DWR-coated Kodra fabric keeps your gear protected if caught in inclement weather.
- Holds full frame camera body with three lenses
- Dedicated 13" laptop and 11" tablet compartment
- Internal organization system
- External storage made possible by adjustment of shoulder straps
- External slip pocket with anchor key attachment
- Shoulder straps convert into backpack or messenger style straps
- Rolling luggage pass-through
- Protective panels provide additional structure
- 500D Kodra fabric with a weatherproof coating