The Digitalinx DL-DAFC provides a simple solution for simultaneous conversion between S/PDIF optical and coaxial digital audio formats. It is ideal for interconnecting digital TVs, players, and other digital audio gear regardless of I/O format.
The DL-DAFC passes the signal to both coaxial and optical output ports, enabling it to function as a splitter. It also features a built-in signal amplifier and can serve as a repeater of the audio signal for extending the transferring distance.
The unit supports PCM digital audio at resolutions up to 24-bit / 96 kHz, and can be powered via the included power supply, or alternately, via USB.
- Digital format converter and signal splitter—passes the signal to both coaxial and optical output ports
- Digital coaxial and optical inputs and outputs
- Both digital coaxial and optical outputs are active simultaneously
- Built-in amplification—can serve as a repeater of the audio signal and extend the transferring distance
- Field firmware is upgradeable
- Powered with included power supply or via USB port