Fenix combines a powerful main white LED with smaller secondary colored emitters in the TK32 LED Flashlight to create a versatile light with numerous applications. The main light has three outputs from 8 to 350 lumens, with a 1000 lumen Turbo mode ideally suited for signaling or search-and-rescue.
Along with the main white LED, the TK32 is equipped with red and green LEDs for specialized uses that will not affect night-adjusted vision. Integrated circuitry regulates the output to ensure consistent beam intensity throughout the life of the battery, and to protect the light from damage due to excessive heat from the LED. A low-voltage function automatically steps down the output level to maximize the battery life while still providing illumination so you're not left in the dark.
The larger pushbutton on the unique dual tailcap switching system gives you easy access to momentary and constant-on activation modes. The smaller button allows you to cycle through the white light low/med/high/turbo outputs, as well as the red and green lights. These intelligent switches 'remember' the last white light intensity and colored LED used, and automatically go to that mode/color the next time the light is turned on. When the light is off, you also have instant access to the red light with the touch of a button.
To stand up to a long life in the field, the TK32's aluminum housing features a corrosion and scratch-resistant type III hard anodized finish, it is impact-resistant to 3.3' and submersible to 6.6'. The emitter window is made of impact and scratch-resistant glass with anti-reflection coatings to maximize light transmission. Reverse polarity protection ensures that if the batteries are inserted incorrectly, the light will not be damaged.
- 8 / 100 / 350 lumen outputs
- 1000 lumen Turbo mode
- White Cree XP-L HI V3 LED
- Red & green XQ-E LEDs
- Large reflector produces a smooth beam with bright center cone and dimmer peripheral ring
- Maximum 105-lumen red & 165-lumen green LEDs for specialized use and to protect night-adjusted vision
- Red: Use for reading or performing tasks
- Green: Many animal species cannot see green light, so use for signaling or navigation without spooking them
- Digitally regulated output maintains consistent intensity throughout life of batteries
- Over-heat protection steps down output to prevent damage from accumulated heat build-up from the LEDs
- Type: Dual pushbutton
- Location: Tailcap
- Large 2-stage switch for momentary and constant-on modes
- Smaller switch controls white light output and cycles between red and green secondary lights
- Instant access to red LED
- Last output memory automatically goes to last output used. Switch 'remembers' last white light intensity and last colored LED used
- Lightweight and durable aluminum housing
- Type III corrosion and scratch-resistant anodized finish
- IPX8-rated submersible to 6.6' for up to 30 minutes
- Impact-resistant to 3.3' (1m)
- Scratch and impact-resistant tempered and anti-reflection coated glass window
- Crenellated bezel shows if the light is left on when standing on the head
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Low-voltage function steps down output as battery power diminishes to maximize battery life while still providing illumination