The L10C-VCE 18 Watt On-Camera Variable Color Temperature LED Light from Cineroid is a variable color temperature light with a range of 2700 to 6500K and a wide beam spread of 120°. It features variable dimming from 100 to 0%, using a two button up/down adjustment with a readout of the dimming level and color temperature on the back of the unit. The same two buttons that control the dimming also control the color temperature adjustment, using a mode button to select which one you wish to control.
The L10C-VCE incorporates a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole in its base, and the included ball adapter allows you to attach the light to a camera with a hot/cold shoe. It includes a honeycomb attachment to control light spill, and the body incorporates mounting screws for the included Sony NPF-type battery plate, battery not included.
Variable Color Temperature
- The unit features variable adjustability from 2700 to 6500K.
- Color temperature adjustments are made via an up/down button arrangement on the back of the light unit.
- The color temperature is visible on the LCD display screen on the back of the fixture.
- The unit's brightness level is continuously variable.
- Dimming adjustments are made via an up/down button arrangement on the back of the light unit.
- The brightness adjustment is visible on the LCD display screen on the back of the fixture.