With extra-low dispersion glass preventing chromatic aberrations and Field Flattener technology for edge-to-edge sharpness, the Monarch 16-48x60 ED Spotting Scope from Nikon offers a contrast-rich and color-accurate image. Equipped with a 60mm objective lens that gathers ample light and a 16-48x zoom eyepiece, this angled-viewing scope is suited to a wide range of uses.
Multi-layer coatings on the lenses and prisms provide bright detailed views, even in low-light conditions. The focusing ring permits fine adjustment for distant subjects and coarse adjustment for nearby subjects. Weather and temperature changes won't interfere with your glassing—the Monarch's body and eyepieces are waterproof and the body is nitrogen filled to prevent fogging and condensation.
- Field Flattener technology minimizes aberrations at the edge of the field of view, creating a sharper, clearer view right out to the edge
- Extra-low dispersion glass delivers sharp images free of violet chromatic aberration in addition to the conventional RBG color correction
- Multi-layer, coated lenses and prisms provide bright detailed views, even in low-light conditions
- Built-in sliding sunshade
- Optimized Focusing System furnishes a large focusing ring with fine and coarse ability for smoother, faster, and less stressful focusing
- Aluminum alloy body with type 1 bayonet mount with locking system makes eyepiece attachment/detachment easy and secure
- O-ring sealed, nitrogen filled, provides water and fogproof protection