Ideal for brass and sax players, the low-profile Audio-Technica ATM350U combines an ATM350a condenser instrument microphone with an AT8490 UniMount 5" gooseneck and AT8491U UniMount universal clip-on mount to give musicians the tools to perform with confidence on stage or in the studio.
With a cardioid polar pattern that reduces side and rear pickup for isolation of the instrument in loud environments, and a well-balanced 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response, the microphone delivers a crisp and natural sound, even at high SPLs. The clip-on mount features a rugged metal construction and rubber-lined clamping jaws with a locking screw, ensuring that your microphone stays securely mounted on the bell of your instrument, while protecting it from shock and vibration noises.
Great if you prefer to position the mic close to your instrument, the 5" gooseneck rigidly holds its shape, allowing you to play freely with the microphone staying in place, no matter how much you move about.
- ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone with 13.1' attached cable
- AT8543 power module with XLR output connector
- AT8491U UniMount universal clip-on mount
- AT8490 UniMount 5" gooseneck
- AT8468 violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener
- M36 protective carrying case
- For use with brass, saxophone, violin, and other instruments
- Low-profile mic design for minimum visibility when performing live
- Rugged UniMount 5" gooseneck rigidly holds its shape, keeping microphone accurately positioned
- UniMount universal clip-on mount attaches securely to instrument and provides excellent shock isolation for the mic
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted off-axis sounds
- In-line power module is equipped with a switchable 80 Hz, high-pass filter to reduce undesired ambient noise
- Included violin mount with a hook-and-loop fastener provides an additional mounting option
- Optional interchangeable elements include the UE-H hypercardioid and UE-O omnidirectional elements (both available separately)