The 12" coaxial Turbosound TFM122M-AN Flashline Stage Monitor is a 2500W powered PA speaker that’s portable, versatile, and simple to use. It is designed for wedge monitoring applications, but can function as a main PA in a wide variety of positions, with a pair able to cover an audience up to 250. The onboard KLARK TEKNIK DSP processing, ULTRANET digital audio connectivity, an analog XLR-1/4" input / XLR thru, and LCD interface with easy-to-use presets help working presenters, musicians, instructors, performers, and A/V providers get powerful, clean, and clear sound quickly.
The speaker provides 60 x 40° coverage and 130 dB of peak SPL—plenty of volume for smaller venues including houses of worship, conference centers, performance spaces, and meeting rooms. The highly efficient 2500W Class-D amplifier powers the coaxial 1.4" titanium dome compression driver and 12” carbon fiber woofer, providing crisp, detailed sound with a wide frequency range from 18 kHz down to 70 Hz.
The ULTRANET connectivity utilizes two RJ45 etherCON connectors, which provide up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data via a single Cat 5 cable. ULTRANET is compatible with a variety of devices including mixers, I/O stage boxes, powered loudspeakers, and personal monitoring systems.
The onboard KLARK TEKNIK DSP provides a variety of functions including factory EQ presets for positioning, sound mode, and feedback control. The built-in LCD is easy to read and provides user feedback when selecting the various parameters including a 0 to 300ms alignment delay, high- and low-shelf EQ, limiting, crossover settings, and more. There are 20 total presets onboard, one factory and 19 user.
The enclosure is made from 5/8" plywood with fiberglass reinforced composite end cheeks and a rugged powder coated steel mesh grille. A 1-3/8" pole cup allows you to use the speaker with any standard speaker pole or stand, while the durable handle provides ease in transport. The TFM122M-AN features a universal power supply with a Neutrik powerCON 20A input and thru port for daisy chaining to other speakers. The speaker ships with a power cord.
At a Glance
- Two-way coaxial stage monitor for touring applications
- 2500W power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- Carbon fiber loaded 12" neodymium motor low frequency driver
- Titanium dome 1.4" neodymium motor compression driver
- Low-profile design to maximize audience sight lines
- Low-distortion waveguide provides 60° H x 40° V dispersion
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- 5/8" plywood enclosure with fiber glass-reinforced composite end cheeks
- Hard-wearing, semi-matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Durable handle for easy lifting and carrying
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON connectors
KLARK TEKNIK DSP
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP) provides dynamic EQ and transparent limiting for remarkable punch and definition at high output levels—and long-term reliability
- Factory EQ Presets: Positioning, Sound mode, FBQ
- Display: LCD 128 x 32, blue, backlit
- Delay: 0 to 300 ms
- Equalization: High- and low-shelving EQ, 2 x parametric EQ
- Limiter: Zero-attack input limiter
- Presets: 20 total presets, 19 user definable
- Crossover: High-pass L-R 24 dB/oct
- Protection: Lock-out function for all settings
- ULTRANET connectivity is provided by two locking etherCON (RJ45) connectors
- Up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data
- Transmitted via a single Cat 5 cable
- Compatible Digital Devices
- I/O stage boxes
- Powered loudspeakers
- Personal monitoring systems
- Simplified cable routing and ease of setup translate directly into significant time saved during installation