Professional conferencing system - Complete, digital matrix mixer conferencing solution with built-in telephone interface and speaker amplifier
Ideal for collaboration, presentation and distance communications, the CONVERGE Pro 880T capitalizes on ClearOne's legacy audio technology with proven HDConferenceTM audio processing for unmatched sound and the most natural audio conferencing experience possible.
Eight built-in mic inputs, enterprise-telephone interface, speaker amplifier for standalone applications, enhanced management features and simplified configuration make 880T the perfect expandable solution for virtually any venue or application.
- Full-bandwidth Acoustical Echo Cancellation (AEC) keeps audio clear of reverberations
- Improved duplex performance to create the most natural interaction
- Next-generation noise cancellation with adaptive modeling matches rooms ambient noise
- Increased resolution on Microphone Preamp stage provides fine tuning 0-56 dB in 7 dB increments
- D.A.R.E™ (Dynamic Automatic Resonance Elimination) completely controls feedback
- Next-generation Distributed Echo Cancellation® on every mic input
- First-mic priority delivers clear audio to the far end
- 20 Hz-22 kHz bandwidth for full-range audio response
- Automatic Gain and Level controls maintain balanced and consistent audio clarity
- Scalable by linking multiple units for extensive mic coverage and up to 16 phone lines
- Ten mic gating groups (four internal & six global) allow separation of mics into individual mixer gating groups for greater configuration flexibility
- No space required between rack mounted unit
- 32 presets can be executed on-the-fly without disturbing other ongoing preset operations