MBassador from MeldaProduction is a plug-in designed to help musicians and producers recreate the missing bottom end of a recording with not enough bass level, or generate deep subharmonics that do not exist in nature, in a tight, precise, and musical way.
MBassador employs a crossover module to separate the bass content from the original signal, leaving the high-ends intact and sending the low-ends to be processed by three modules. The Bass Enhancer module resynthesizes the bass signal itself, creating higher harmonics that render the bass frequencies more apparent in a mix. This stage is enabled by default and is effective when looking to make your bass audible on low-end speakers that lack bass response, or on commonly used low-quality headphones.
The Sub Generator produces a subharmonic of the original signal, one octave below the lowest note in the signal. It works best on monophonic, percussive bass content such as bass guitars or kick drums. The Sub 2 Generator creates a 2nd subharmonic two octaves below the lowest note. The bass can be "felt" while you can hear the higher harmonics of the tone. It is ideal for electronic music styles such as Drum & Bass, Dubstep or Hip Hop.
- Advanced user interface is freely resizable and stylable — choose between knobs, sliders or buttons
- All the graphics are accelerated using your GPU graphical interface — provides a quick response and frees up your CPU power
- Visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Four full-featured modulators control any set of parameters, including other modulators
- Each modulator works as an LFO, level follower, MIDI/audio-triggered ADSR envelope, randomizer, pitch detector, or even in combination — lets you listen to the sidechain
- Control multiple parameters using a single multiparameter button
- Handles mono, stereo signals, and mid/side encoding for stereo field processing, discrete left & right channels, discrete mid- or side- signal, and up to 8 channels of surround audio
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC) quickly adapts to current settings, and ensures that the output sounds as loud as the input
- Safety brickwall limiter ensures that the output stays below 0 dB
- Minimum-phase and high-quality linear-phase upsampling algorithms help avoid aliasing
- Compatible with MIDI controllers and MIDI learn
- 64-bit audio processing with sampling rate up to 192 kHz
- Fast processing power, optimized for newest AVX-capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange — automatically share your presets and download presets of other users, via company's servers
- Supports all major hosts on Mac/Windows platforms
- No dongle or internet access required for activation
- Free-for-life updates