This white RoboSHOT 20 UHD Ultra High Definition PTZ Camera from Vaddio is suitable for use in distance learning, corporate and house of worship. It captures UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 30p from a single 1/2.3"-type Exmor R sensor. Featuring a 12x optical zoom, with a 1.67x digital zoom for a 20x total zoom range, the camera has a 74° angle of view at wide, with a 4.8° angle of view when zoomed in all the way.
The camera simultaneously outputs HDMI, HDBaseT, 3G-SDI, and IP streaming, so there is no concern about selecting an output port. You can control the camera from a networked computer via the Ethernet port, and an included IR remote provides local control. You can tell at a glance the status of the unit thanks to a built-in LED that changes color to indicate the state of the camera.
Status Indicator LED
- Purple - Boot-up and Standby modes.
- Blue - Normal operation and is a power on, ready condition.
- Blinking blue - The camera has received IR from the remote or other IR source.
- Red - Tally function; shows that the camera is on-air.
- Blinking red - Fault condition.
- Yellow - Firmware update is in progress.