The Vaddio OneLINK HDMI Extension System for HDBaseT Cameras is an interface that allows you to power, receive HDMI video from, and control your compatible HDBT camera using a single Ethernet cable up to 328' long. The interface connects to your network for control, or you can use an RS-232 controller (not included) instead. HDMI video, up to 1080p60, is transmitted from your HDBT compatible camera to the OneLINK interface, from where it is available over a standard HDMI port.
- Video, power, network, and control on a single Cat5e (or better) cable
- Supports cable runs up to 328'
- Works with RoboSHOT UHD HDBaseT cameras
- Bidirectional control via Ethernet and RS-232
- Transmits and receives HDMI video up to 1080p60