Learning how to write for just one type of interactive media, such as web sites or games, is not enough! To be truly successful as an interactive writer or designer, you need to understand how to create content for all types of new media.
Writing for Multimedia and the Web is the most comprehensive guide available for interactive writing. It covers web sites, computer games, e-learning courses, training programs, immersive exhibits, and much more. Earlier editions have garnered rave reviews as a writing handbook for multimedia and web professionals, as well as a classroom text for interactive writing and design.
- Writing a corporate web site: T. Rowe Price
- Creating blogs and podcasts
- Web writing tips from usability experts
- Optimizing text for web search engines
- Defining the user with use cases and user scenarios
- Dealing with web editors
- Software for organizing and writing interactive media content
- Script formats for all types of multimedia and web projects
- Writing careers