The KM750 from Behringer is a stereo power amplifier which is capable of delivering 200W into 8 Ohm loads, or 400W into 4 Ohm loads. In bridged-mono mode, it can reach an output power of 750W. The amplifier features Behringer's ATR technology, which is designed to preserve a quick, tight transient response even at high volume levels.
Its front panel controls are simple: two positive-detent gain knobs allow you to control the level of each independent channel. To keep you abreast of the amplifier's various goings-on, LEDs have been provided for monitoring of power, signal, and overloads.
Turn your attention to the back panel and you'll notice two balanced XLR inputs, as well as two unbalanced 1/4" TRS jacks and two unbalanced RCA inputs, making this power amplifier compatible with a wide array of audio sources. The amplifier provides two locking speaker connections with touch-proof binding posts, thus supporting the wiring systems of most professional speakers. You'll also see the selector which switches between mono, stereo, or bridged mono mode, as well as a ground/lift switch and a selector to turn on the built-in limiter.
Key Features at a Glance
- 2 x 400W into 4 Ohms
- 2 x 200W into 8 Ohms
- 750 Watts into 8 Ohms (bridged mono mode)
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for punch and clarity
- Switchable limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Power, signal and clip LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR, 1/4" TRS, and RCA input connectors
- Professional speaker connectors and touch-proof binding posts
- Independent DC and short circuit protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- High-current toroidal transformer for high transient response
- Active cooling on heatsink
- Impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis