The A-5006 - 5000 Series Digital Mixer Amplifier from TOA Electronics is a flexible mixer/amplifier system with precision digital signal processing (DSP) designed for small to medium restaurants and retail establishments. The A-5006 offers the ability to control your music the way you want and features an intuitive GUI software for sound optimization including a 5-band parametric EQ for each input and output, a remote master volume control, mute functions (Mic 1 Priority: Manual Mute), and a compressor for input 1 and 2.
The 60W amplifier is designed to power a 4-Ohm speaker but is also compatible with 70V and 100V systems. The A-5006 ships with a software CD, a large removable terminal plug, two small-type removable terminal plugs, six bracket mounting screws & washers, and a power cord.
- 1 RU, half size compact and simple hardware for easy setting
- Hi-/Low-Z speaker connection
- 60W amplifier
- Two mic/line inputs with mute
- Ideal for restaurants, coffee shops, retail shops, etc.
- Intuitive GUI software for sound optimization
- 5-band parametric equalizer for each input and output
- Remote master volume control
- Mute (Mic 1 priority: manual mute)
- Compressor for each input 1 and 2