The MicroDome G2 3MP Vandal-Resistant Outdoor Surface Mount Dome Camera from Arecont Vision utilizes a 3MP 1/3.2” CMOS image sensor . With a day/night mechanical IR cut filter, this camera is suitable for applications with challenging lighting conditions, regardless the time of day. This camera features an IK10-rated vandal-resistant and IP66-rated weather-resistant surface mount with die-cast aluminum housing and 2" polycarbonate bubble capable of withstanding a force equivalent of 120 lb.
This MicroDome IP Camera delivers surveillance for a variety of network requirements. The remote focus module allows users to click “Short-range Focus” or “Full-range Focus”, saving time. 3-axis lens adjustment provides users with more camera placement options, allowing the cameras to be mounted on a wall or ceiling, and they can pan, tilt, and rotate the lens in a variety of directions for a precise field of view.
The WDR function of the camera allows you to use it in environments with strong backlighting, reflections from wet flooring/puddles, or contrast due to fog, mist, or glare. The MicroDome Camera is ONVIF Profile S (Open Network Video Interface Forum) and PSIA-compliant (Physical Security Interoperability Alliance), providing interoperability between network video products, regardless of their manufacturer.
- 1/3.2” CMOS image sensor
- 3MP resolution
- True Day/Night functionality with mechanical IR cut filter
- CorridorView allows 90° image rotation for better coverage in hallways and corridors
- Dual encoder H.264/MJPEG
- Privacy mask, motion detection, flexible cropping, bit rate control, multi-streaming and forensic zooming
- Surface mount housing
- IP66-rated for outdoor use
- Remote focus module
- Adjustable 3-axis gimbal
- All-in-one H.264 total power Over Ethernet (PoE) solution
- Ultra low-profile, compact design
- IK10-rated vandal-resistant housing
- Binning mode
- True WDR up to 100 dB at full resolution