The metallic bronze NS Artist Capo from Planet Waves is made from aircraft-grade aluminum and is designed for use with 6-string acoustic or electric guitars. With its patented Tri-Action geometry and micrometer adjustment mechanism, the capo can be dialed in with the perfect amount of tension needed for clear ringing notes without excessive force, resulting in buzz-free performance at every fret. This greatly reduces the need to re-tune your guitar during and after capo use. The lightweight unit features a sleek construction that can withstand the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear, while adding very little additional weight or obstruction to the instrument. The NS Artist Capo includes an NS Micro Tuner mounting bracket, allowing you to add an optional tuner to the capo.
NS Series capos were created by famed product designer Ned Steinberger in collaboration with Jim D'Addario and Planet Waves.
- Designed for use on 6-string electric and acoustic guitars
- Micrometer tension adjustment assures buzz-free in-tune performance at every fret
- Patented Tri-Action geometry offers easy use and even clamping tension
- Lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Integrated pick holder
- Includes NS Micro Tuner mounting bracket (Micro-Tuner sold separately)