The Ocean Matrix OMX-3G-CC is a unique broadcast quality cross converter perfect for any multiformat field and studio tool kit. Whether you need to convert a 3G-SDI output to feed your HDMI camera top monitor or convert your HDMI feed to match your 3G-SDI production switcher, the OMX-3G-CC is your all-in-one solution.
Supporting a wide range of formats, the unit not only converts 3G/HD/SD-SDI to HDMI or HDMI to 3G/HD/SD-SDI but features dual powering capability and convenient mounting options. The back of the OMX-3G-CC has a built in Sony NP F970 type mounting plate with a power plug tether. So if you're out in the field on a shoot you'll always have an option to power your converter. Simply detach the power tether in place of a standard power supply when standard AC power is available. And its 1/4-20 threaded top and bottom mounting holes mean you can position it wherever it's convenient.
For true field reliability, the unit is housed in a super rugged metal shell and has the muscle to send 3G-SDI signals up to 100 meters.
- Enhanced HD Signal Processing Technology
- SDI Input, 2 SDI Outputs, and 1 HDMI Input, 1 HDMI Output
- Complies with SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M Standards
- 100 Meter 3G-SDI Transmission on SDI Output
- Supports wide range input voltage from 5V - 24V
- Dual Power Capability - DC adapter or Sony NP F970 Lithium Battery
- Top & Bottom 1/4-20 Threads Convenient Mounting Option
- Power I/O Status Indicator
- Super Rugged Housing
- Embedded Audio Compatible
- SDI and HDMI Looping Outputs (All Outputs are Active)