Create three additional flare looks for your existing Master Anamorphic 40mm prime lens with the ARRI Master Anamorphic Flare Set MA40. This pair of front and rear glass elements is one in a series, with each set matched to an ARRI Master Anamorphic focal length.
Sporting a lens coating that triggers flaring, ghosting, and veiling glare, the front and rear elements can be employed separately, or together. The effects produced are consistent in style across the series of Flare Sets. The flares vary with the iris setting and with the placement of your light sources. The Master Anamorphic Primes' resolution, lack of distortion, and optical performance are maintained when using the Flare Set.
Swapping the Flare Set MA40 for your lens' standard front and rear elements takes a competent user just minutes. The glass elements are housed in metal frames, and are exchanged using the friction wrench, and torque screwdriver included in the separately available Flare Set Toolkit. A hard-shell carrying case is included with the Flare Set.
- Adds three flare looks to your 40mm Master Anamorphic prime lens
- Create flaring, ghosting, and veiling glare effects
- Flare effects are consistent across the series of Flare Sets
- The optical performance of the Master Anamorphic is maintained when using the Flare Set
- Front and rear elements may be used separately, or together
- The Flare Set may be easily and quickly installed using the separately available Toolkit
- Includes a hard-shell carrying case