The ARRI AMIRA Camera Set - Economical is designed for extended handheld capture, offering optimal image quality in a ready-to-shoot form factor with single-user, ENG-style features. Built around the same 35mm CMOS sensor as in the ARRI ALEXA, the AMIRA provides a 14-stop dynamic range, natural skin tones, and an EI range of 160 to 3200 with a native 800 ISO. This basic AMIRA set includes the AMIRA body and handle, the MVF-1 electronic viewfinder with mount and cables, and a USB stick for loading user settings, LUTs, etc. Separately available lens-mount options include a PL mount with LDS (lens data system) compatibility, PL, B4, and EF lens mounts.
The versatile AMIRA offers ProRes 422, ProRes 422 (LT), and MPEG-2 recording codecs. Record in-camera to relatively affordable CFast 2.0 cards, with an option of simultaneously capturing to the CFast cards and an external recorder. This basic AMIRA captures Rec. 709 HD images in rates up to 1080p/100 fps, or up to UHD 4K with an optional license.
For greater creative control, the AMIRA offers pre-loaded 3D LUTs. Burn in your preferred looks, or use the LUTs for monitoring only, and choose your final look later. Peaking, zebra, color bars, and false color functions further enhance your image-control options. Optional Advanced and Premium Licenses are available on a weekly basis, enabling you to tailor the AMIRA's features to each production's requirements.
Audio features include XLR inputs, easily accessible operator-side controls, and a headphone jack. Additional AMIRA features include a quick 13-second boot-up time, efficient cooling, and easily accessible user buttons and controls. The AMIRA's innovative viewfinder unit combines an OLED EVF with a fold-out LCD, providing full camera control.
- Optimal 1080p HD image capture with UHD 4K available with an optional license
- Uses the same 35mm ALEV III CMOS sensor as the ARRI ALEXA
- Ergonomically designed for single-operator handheld use
- Reliable and affordable CFast 2.0 card recording
- Separately available lens mounts include a PL mount with LDS compatibility, B4, and EF options
- Built-in ND filters for quick exposure compensation
- Enhanced HD-SDI outputs for overlaying timecode, etc., on viewfinders and monitors
- Fast boot-up time of around 13 seconds